Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What really matters in life?

Yes I love club hoping, drinking with friends, just having good times... Memories that'll last the ages.

When all is dead and done, what else is there for me? How much more can I take from this world that'll make me feel 'good'? I've pondered and pondered.

It's just one of those odd night outs when everything you thought made you feel on cloud9 just disappears...

You slip into a slow pace, watching people pass by in slow mo; suddenly the thumping bass from the speakers disappears... You feel like you're dreaming and you're finding it hard to grasp reality

I wonder how this could have happened. I just start thinking about my life and what really matters to me dearly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home