Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who is Jude Bong?

I've been to countless interviews. Every time its the same old story... the same old questions. I mean don't you guys (interviewers) ever get tired of the same ol' questions and answers? Don't you just hate being asked the golden question "Tell us about yourself"?!

OMG! Every time it's the same. Every time the same answers come out; like a broken old record playing whilst trying to look ever-so-excited! Like ~sigh~ Boring...

So I've been thinking. Who's Jude Bong?! Answer to that: Am still exploring. I sometimes feel like a being inhibiting this person's body whom people around call Jude Bong. Split personality??? Nah. More like I can't figure myself out most of the times and people are expecting me to in an instant?

I was painting the other day and decided to paint who Jude Bong really is (well almost; will need a few more pics to 'fully' paint who I really am). Maybe in the future, I should just bring this picture along to interviews!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home